PRESENT e-Learning Systems hosts podiatry conferences nationwide and recognized the need to create a unique conference specifically for Podiatric Residency Programs. As the sole provider of the standardized lecture curriculum at most Podiatric Residency Programs since 2004, PRESENT has had its finger on the pulse of podiatric residency education. PRESENT recognized the benefit to the entire residency education community of getting together for a networking and sharing experience. Residents, Program Directors and Attendings at these programs have so much to share and learn from each other. From this seed, the PRESENT Residency Education Summit has grown to become an annual event.
In April 2011, PRESENT had its first ever Podiatric Residency Education Summit (ResEdSummit.com) in the Chicago area. It was a huge success and had a blowout attendance. Since most in attendance were from the Midwest, we wanted to make it more accessible for the large groups of programs in the northeast. To keep it as inexpensive as possible for Residents to attend, in 2012 two (2) ResEdSummits were held; one in the Chicago area and the other in the NJ/NYC area. Both had very low hotel rates and we provided free hotel rooms for Residents. Both programs are located as close as possible to the most residency programs in that area.
The benefits of attending the Residency Education Summit are:
- Attend lectures by top speakers in the field of podiatry.
- Network with colleagues in the residency education community from all over the country.
- See new products and try out the latest technology in the field of podiatry.
- Compete in the Residency Rumble, an academic game show, to see where the brightest and best prepared Residents are training in 2013.
- Faculty can earn CME credits.
- Breakfast and Lunch are included for Friday and Saturday. Dinner is served Saturday, the night of the Residency Rumble.
See What Podiatric Education Leaders Have to Say About the Summits
|ResEdSummit Conferences Dates|